Proper and healthy eating isn’t an easy task. Many believe that a balanced diet means refusing your favorite foods. But this is not true! If a person starts to limit themselves, healthy diet is becoming an obstacle, rather than help. And sooner or later, you’ll say to yourself: “That’s enough!” The conclusion? Even a healthy diet should contain desserts. In this article I will speak how to prepare useful desserts (we often do it with my wife).
The basic rule here is to avoid the desserts with a high content of calories, fat and sugar. As a rule, these desserts don’t help to keep in good shape. But who can refuse them? Here even the strongest willpower won’t help. However, like everything else, the most important thing is eating moderately. Give preference to small portions – you can eat, for example, a piece of cake without breaking the daily limit of calories.
One chocolate cookie may differ from another, even one kind of banana can be sweeter than the other. Choose foods low in butter, nuts and fatty cream.
Feelings of guilt can disrupt all the good initiatives on the way to a beautiful figure. So why not take my advice instead of eating simple desserts?
Healthy desserts list
- Low-fat cookies
- Frozen 100% juice
- Fresh berries with low-fat cream, and even better – with yogurt
- Low amounts of chocolate
- Frozen grapes
- Angel food cake
- Casserole on a low-fat milk
- Frozen desserts (not milk)
- Low-fat ice cream or sherbet
- Any fruits
- Fresh fruit juice
For those who love homemade cookies it’s even easier. There are so many different secrets how to make homemade cookies with no effect on the waist.
For this purpose you may:
- Use egg whites instead of whole eggs.
- Bake cakes or home-made bread using an apple or a plum juice instead of oil.
- Limit the intake of sugar. In most recipes the amount of sugar is too high. If you take it a little less it won’t affect the meal.
- Eat fruit desserts. But here you also must be careful, although fruit desserts contain less calories and fat than a chocolate bar or a cake.
P.S. This post was prepared thanks to my wife .